• es
  • en
  • de
  • fr
  • it

Enzo B&B Roser Barcelona | Budget Bed and Breakfast in Barcelona, Spain

Bed and Breakfast | Roser 81 2º 2ª - Barcelona, España 08004

Barcelona cheap hostel
Barcelona cheap hostel
Barcelona cheap hostel
Barcelona cheap hostel
Barcelona cheap hostel
Barcelona cheap hostel
Barcelona cheap hostel
Barcelona cheap hostel
Barcelona cheap hostel
Barcelona cheap hostel
Barcelona cheap hostel
Barcelona cheap hostel
Barcelona cheap hostel
Barcelona cheap hostel
Barcelona cheap hostel
Enzo Roser B & B is located just 5 minutes walk from Parallel Metro Station and 200 meters from Montjuïc offers modern and elegant rooms with free WiFi.

Rooms at the Enzo Roser B & B feature minimalist white decor with splashes of colors and feature heating and access to a shared bathroom.

There is a shared lounge and a kitchen equipped with microwave, refrigerator, toaster and coffee maker.

The property is near the neighborhood of Poble Sec, with cafes, bars and restaurants, 400 meters from Parallel Avenue and 15 minutes' walk from Las Ramblas.

This bed and breakfast is a 20-minute walk from the seafront in Barcelona and 2 stops from Plaza de Espanya Metro from Parallel Metro Station.

Sants-Montjuic is a great option for travelers interested in culture, sightseeing and food.
Check in: 29 April, 2016 - Check out: 01 May, 2016
Room details Thu 28 Fri 29 Sat 30 Sun 1 Quantity
Sold out. Please, try searching for other dates
Search accommodation

When would you like to stay at Enzo B&B Roser Barcelona

Facilities of Enzo B&B Roser Barcelona

Common Room Common Room Free City Maps Free City Maps Free WIFI Free WIFI
Fridge Fridge Guest Kitchen Guest Kitchen Hairdryer Hairdryer
Internet Access Internet Access Iron/Ironing board Iron/Ironing board Linen Included Linen Included
Microwave Microwave No curfew No curfew Outdoor Terraced Area Outdoor Terraced Area
TV TV Tea/Coffe Making Facilities Tea/Coffe Making Facilities Tourist information Tourist information
Towels included Towels included Heating Heating
Aditional information
Check-in is from 13:00 h.
Check out until 11.00 h.
city tax (€ 0.72 per person per night) not included.
Collection of 10% non-refundable advance. The remaining 90% is paid on arrival.
Check in 13:00-24:00 Possibility of arriving from 24:00 to 02:00 for an extra charge
Check out 11:00
No reception, notify your arrival time.
Terms & cancellation policy
Cancellation / modification least 3 days before in case of cancellation or no show 100% of stay will be charged. Advance payment of the 10% non-refundable. The remaining 90% is payable upon arrival. In order to amend a reservation, please contact directly to the hotel which details figure in the voucher. If your amendment reduces the number of nights or rooms the deposit will not be refunded and will not be discounted of the modified reservation fee.
We guarantee

No booking fees: no hidden charges with Yourspainhostel

Secure payment: we have the corresponding insurance and a secure connection

Privacy: Your personal data will be at all times protected

Map

Enzo B&B Roser Barcelona

Roser 81 2º 2ª

Barcelona 08004

España

From the airport

By bus:

Take the A1 Airbus to Plaza Espanya, then take the green line 3 on the metro to Trinitat Nova and get off at Paral.lel. Take exit Sant pau, you will come out right on the square where is the windmill on your left, take the Mill Street up to the number 81 which is where we are.

By train:

Take the train to Sants station or station Catalunya. From any of these, take the green line 3 metro to Paral.lel. Take exit Sant pau, you will come out right on the square where is the windmill on your left, take the Mill Street up to the number 81 which is where we are.

User rate for Enzo B&B Roser Barcelona

0.00

Total rate

From 0 comments from clients

Value for money0.00
Cleaning0.00
Location0.00
Staff0.00
Security0.00
Comfort0.00

Comments about Enzo B&B Roser Barcelona

Search accommodation



Esta web utiliza cookies, puedes ver nuestra la política de cookies, aquí Si continuas navegando estás aceptándola
Política de cookies +